West Creek Self Storage is ready for moving season, are you? We have the ultimate moving checklist to help when moving out of state. A cross country move has a lot of moving parts and we are here to make yours go smooth. Moving to the Tuckerton NJ area, West Creek Self Storage can help you store your extra belongings.
We have parking spaces and drive up self storage units in a variety of sizes so if you need to store the whole house you can. Make your summer move simple with summer storage at West Creek Self Storage.
Where to Update Your Address?
Where are all the places you need to update your address after move? This common question can be a challenge when you are new to a neighborhood. Remembering all the businesses you need to update just got a lot easier with our list.
- Post office – update online and schedule to start forwarding on moving day.
- Government Agencies – Social Security, Veteran Assistance, Government assistance programs, all should be updated with in 10 days after a move.
- Credit Cards
- Insurance Agencies
- Loan Offices, Credit Unions, and Banks
A Week After
- Make sure you communicate your move with other agencies. Credit card companies, insurance agents, and online accounts all need to be updated.
- If you are a part of any government assistance programs, most require notification of a move within 10 days after you are at the new location.
- Notice a few needed items in your kitchen? It is very normal to get rid of expired items you forgot you had before move. Start building your pantry back up with this checklist.
Rent online or give us a call, West Creek Self Storage has storage solutions for summer moves. Moving out of state or out of neighborhood can be a little easier with a safe place to store your extra belongings.