The back to school season has arrived once again, along with your busy schedule. How can local storage in West Creek NJ help you become prepared for the present school year? By having additional space, your seasonal gear will be safe and secure when storing with our facility until next season. Plus, we have tips for your house that will get you and your children ready for a new year. Have a look at some of the ways our local self storage units can be of great help to you!
Storing Outdoor Equipment Tips
- When it is time to put your bikes away for a few months remember this. (1) Clean the bike of all dirt and debris. (2) Lube the chain and cables. (3) Inflate the tires, which helps prevent flat spots.
- After your last adventure, allow time for your tents and sleeping bags to air out.
- Pack and organize all of your camping gear into a clear storage bin. Afterward, label the outside with the contents that are found within.
- Before winter sets in you will have to prepare your lawn care items. (1) Fill the gas tank completely and add a fuel additive. (2) Fill the tire with air. (3) Change the oil.
- Make use of our large storage units to store your paddleboards, canoes, and kayaks. This will prevent any damage due to harsh weather.
Rent or reserve a storage unit today!
Organization Tips For The House
Trying to coordinates schedules, while also planning meals for the week is all apart of the back to school time of year. Become organized rapidly with these valuable tips.
- Establish a command center for your family. Include all of the following: Wall calendar, weekly meal planner, dry erase board for messages, chore chart, young kid visual schedule, and a paper bin for important documents.
- Place hooks on the wall creating a backpack organization station. This will eliminate clutter around the home.
- Download helpful apps like, Here Comes the Bus and myHomework. These apps can make sure you get to the bus stop on time and help you keep track of your homework assignments and other school work due dates.
- Post a morning and bedtime illustrated checklist for your children. Having the two checklists will help your children get back into a daily routine.
- Create an enjoyable homework station where your kids can concentrate on their school work. A pop down table in their room or a trifold board that you can customize, are both great options.
Locate more tips on organizing your home here!
West Creek Self Storage is the local storage option for you during this back to school season. Our outdoor storage units of various sizes can be the solution to you storing all of your seasonal gear. Move your seasonal possessions to local storage in West Creek NJ, with who you trust at West Creek Self Storage.